Google Search Box

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our First Haircuts

Grandma Julie gave us our first haircuts today. Mommy helped a little by holding our heads in place, since we like to wiggle, and she even made a few cuts herself. I went first and was much happier than Spencer was. He didn't enjoy it too much. They also figured out to take off his onesie because I got lots of hair down my back. Grandma even used the same scissors that Great Grandma Mayer used for Mommy's first haircut. Here are a few pictures. I have lots more pictures because I had lots more hair to cut. Mommy also has some video of it, but she hasn't had time to post it yet becuase we keep her too busy.



Before


The first cut.


Cutting more in the back.

Almost done now.

After.

Before.


After with it combed down.




After with it spiked up like Derek's. We really look alike now with the same haircut.



No comments: