Google Search Box

Sunday, August 23, 2009

At the Park with Mom

To give Mike some peace and quiet so he could do some work, I took the boys on a walk and then we stopped at the park for a while.
At the top of the slide getting ready to go down with me.
We made it down safely. I had 1 on each side of me, their not quite stable enough to go down by themselves yet, although they'd like to.
They liked trying to climb back up from the bottom.

They played in the sand at the bottom. Spencer tried eating it and decided it didn't taste very good. I rinsed his mouth out with some water. Good thing I carry a bottle with me on every walk.


They both fit in 1 swing for now. They love swinging. I wish we could somehow get some at the house.

A Firetruck for 2.


Snack time when we got home.

No comments: