Google Search Box

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We're in costume for Halloween! Derek is a teddy bear and Spencer is a Bat. Both of us fell asleep at 5:45 so no trick or treating for us.

Why did we fall asleep? Mom and Dad took us to Dave and Buster's for an early dinner and we ran all over the place. Lots of chairs to push, people to flirt with, and games to be entertained by.



Hey Spencer, am I a Chicago Bear? Boy, did that team look bad against Cincinnati last week. Maybe I'll change my name from Derek Paterson to Derek Cero-Ocho - that's Spanish for Derek 0-8!



I can do the slide in my jeans, overalls, and this silly Halloween costume.

Yeah, this is supposed to be a bat costume, but it kind of looks like an alien or some religious costume. Maybe you could call me the Purple Monk with a funky hat.

Preparing for landing. Too bad those Northwest pilots forgot that part of their job.



We just played on the last day of Daylight Saving Time and tomorrow at 4:30, it'll be dark. We can't wait for April!

Hey Spencer - slide down and then we'll go to find the candy dish for the neighbors!
-30-

No comments: