Google Search Box

Friday, December 5, 2008

New pictures

Here are some updated pictures of the boys:


Spencer thinks you should have a happy holiday.




Astro is making sure Derek sleeps soundly.


Afternoon nap time.



Hello Mr. Elephant. I'm Derek. I heard about this former Heisman Trophy winner who got sentenced to jail for a number of charges in Nevada. It was on CNN today. I also heard that he was acquitted of murdering his wife in 1994 and that about the same time he went on a slow-speed chase around Los Angeles. Seriously. Mr. Elephant, I can't make this stuff up!



Boy, Spencer, that's a funny joke! That Charlie Sheen show sure makes me laugh. All those jokes about bodily functions are funny!


Derek and Spencer are 100 days old today! They've entered the world at a very interesting time.


Mom , that Howie Mandell dude needs less caffiene! That's not a question of deal or no deal.


Hey Derek, doesn't it look like somebody used photoshop on this picture to put us together?


Zonked after a walk in the chilly Georgia air.



Daddy - tell me about the time the Chicago Bulls won three straight NBA titles.

Grandpa Dale - Do you think I can drive that John Deere tractor?

Daddy there's no room for you in here.
-30-

No comments: