Google Search Box

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Picture Alert!

It's been a few days since we updated photos, so here are a bunch.

Give me a few more weeks and then I'll hold this one myself.


Spencer is about to pin Derek. The ref's count is on 2.

We're watching our favorite show: Judge Joe Brown!

Give me that rice cereal!

That's some good stuff!

Tired after some good cereal.

It's time for me to get buckled into the bouncy chair.

I wore this shirt because mom and dad watched Backdraft last night on TV.

It's my turn for rice cereal mommy.

Bring it on!

I'm trying to get less on my chin and more in my mouth.
-30-

2 comments:

Aimee said...

either these pictures are old, or you really do have kids now- I see the Christmas decor hanging on the door in a few of these pics...takes a while to get at things these days, huh?? Gosh these are cute kids...keep up the great postings!

Aimee Hoppenjan :)

Jennifer said...

They aren't old, we still have the tree up. That's this weekend's project, along with Christmas cards.