Google Search Box

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures for the week

Catching up on some photos from the week that has just passed.

Derek in his jumpee. He's pretty much mastered the jumpee. It's so easy, a caveman could do it.

Derek hanging on the couch after a bottle.

Here we are playing on the floor. We're getting close to rolling over, just haven't finished a complete roll yet.

Hi - Spencer here. I'm in the jumpy, just not as good as Derek. I think I'll tell you who's going to win the Super Bowl next Saturday. In the meantime, I predict you'll see no memorable commercials. In year's past, we got the monkeys for Career Builder, a sock puppet, Jason Alexander for Pepsi, and more. I don't think we'll get anything memorable this year.

You know what cracks me up Spencer? Dr. Phil!

Still sleeping in the same crib at the start of the night.

When morning comes, I kick Derek out and then start moving around in the crib.

We still like to hold hands whenever we can.

DJ isn't crying here ... He just isn't smiling because he just saw the UW recruiting class.

-30-

No comments: