Google Search Box

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving and the boys are officially three months old.

If you think about it, it's been a busy three months in the world (electing an African-American president, the 'financial crisis' and so much more). These boys are 92 days old and have already seen a lot of history that they'll study in college.

Here are some holiday pictures in Thanksgiving outfits.

Hey Derek - The Lions crack me up. They might not beat a high school team!


Well, did you guys eat cranberries and turkey? We'll get some of that tomorrow, if you know what I mean.

Gobble, gobble. Hey Aunt Jessie, why did the chicken cross the road?

So Spencer, did you hear Barbara Bush is sick? We hope she gets better. Mom and Dad liked seeing her at Astros & Texans games in Houston.

-30-

1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

Hi Paterson family,

I'm Brenda, Jaymie Kosina(we go way back to high school & college) gave me your blog a while back and i check it periodically to see your cuties. I also have twins..that will be two the day after xmas.

I have to tell ya'll, you are doing soo well adapting to TWO babies at the same time. I'm just amazed at how much you get out with your babies. I had my 2 year old when the twins were born, and we NEVER ever went out. I was so scared to take them anywhere. The day i did finally take them, they went crazy(bad thinking to take them during the witching hours anyway).

Anyway, your boys are precious..and i can tell you all are soo proud of them. Keep up the good work and keep getting out with your precious baby boys and of course, keep adding those sweet little pics..i love seeing your sweet baby boys...brings back memories of when mine were that small!

P.S. if you aren't a member of a MOMS club..i definitely suggest looking into joining. I'm very active with our moms club here in Houston and i have learned so much from mommies of older twins..from anything having to do with disciplining two, to feeding two at the same time.

Congrats on your healthy baby boys,
Brenda