Google Search Box

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spencer 6-Pack of Sunday NFL Picks

Hi, Spencer here.

Yesterday, Derek did pretty good picking the winners of the college football games. He went 10-2, losing only on Michigan - he's picked wrong on their games the last three weeks. He also over-estimated Tulsa as they ran into a buzzsaw at the University of Houston last night. Mom and Dad said it was a typical UH game - the old high school stadium was half-empty. The only point noteworthy from the game was the fact Dan Fouts was the color commentator for CBS College Sports.

Derek says his record for the year is 27-9, giving him a 75% winning percentage - not bad.

I was 5-1 again last week, just missed on the Bears upset of Tennessee. My season record is 10-2, around an 83% winning percentage.

Here are my picks this week:

Packers over Bears - Every time the Bears and Packers play, I think of Charles Martin

Indy over Houston - come on, the Texans are mailing it in as the Colts pick it up

Redskins over Cowboys - I'm killing my Dad when I write this one

Falcons over Broncos - a rematch of the 1999 Super Bowl ... No John Elway, no Bronco win

San Francisco over St. Louis - Samurai Mike the Head Coach gets his first win - he'll "stop 'em cold" as he said in the "Super Bowl Shuffle" -

Pittsburgh over San Diego - Flying east is tough

We'll post results later this week!

And, let me leave you with this gem:


Super Bowl Shuffle

-30-

No comments: